Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another September wedding season is upon us. Five weeks until its here! :) And its time to start weeding down the details... the really fun stuff! Well, in reality I have lots of major parts to get done (ie still no hair appointments made) but I have to wait on others' decisions before I can do that. So in the meantime.... fun details it is for me!

Today's agenda: Nail polish! I love all brands and shades. Currently sporting the "paint my moji-toes" but for this one I want to stick with OPI and light/natural.... Lets see what we shall find.


NOTE: Might be good to know that the dress is Coral and floor length. No shoes and on the beach.... that has a little something to do with the decision :)


Sand in my suit






Makes men blush
Mimosas for Mr & Mrs
Decisions! Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment